New York News
Vigil for young girl who committed suicide in Queens
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An emotional vigil was held in Queens Tuesday night for a young girl who committed suicide after allegedly being bullied online.
Friends and family gathered in Queens Village to remember Gabrielle Molina.
The 12-year-old hanged herself from a ceiling fan inside her bedroom last week.
Her family says she was the victim of relentless and cruel bullying online.
Molina left a suicide note, saying she was being targeted by cyber bullies.
Detectives seized two computers and are analyzing them for evidence that could lead to charges.
new york city, queens, suicide, cyber bullying, bullying, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week 32 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet 45 min ago
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx 19 min ago
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Vietnam says cannot find object from...
45 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
32 min ago