New York News
Police make arrest in Bronx beauty store robbery
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police have arrested the man they say robbed a beauty supply sore in the Bronx one day after releasing surveillance video that clearly showed his face.
The robbery happened just before 4 a.m. on May 16 at Exclusive Beauty Supply on Jerome Avenue in the Morris Heights section.
Police say the suspect, 37-year-old Waldi McMillian, cut a hole in the roof to gain entry to the building, then stole a cash register and other supplies.
McMillian reportedly lives a few blocks from the location.
He is charged with burglary.
new york city, bronx, morris heights, robbery, surveillance video, new york news
- Bill Bratton to be named next NYPD Police Commissioner 1 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Hazmat respond to Carteret freight train derailment 27 min ago
- Fast food workers strike to demand higher wages
- Springsteen's 'Born to Run' manuscript at NY auction
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- Newtown 911 calls released
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Metro-North service back 100-percent on Hudson Line
- Photos: Hazmat crews respond to Carteret freight...
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- Hazmat respond to Carteret freight train...
27 min ago