New York News
Police make arrest in Bronx beauty store robbery
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police have arrested the man they say robbed a beauty supply sore in the Bronx one day after releasing surveillance video that clearly showed his face.
The robbery happened just before 4 a.m. on May 16 at Exclusive Beauty Supply on Jerome Avenue in the Morris Heights section.
Police say the suspect, 37-year-old Waldi McMillian, cut a hole in the roof to gain entry to the building, then stole a cash register and other supplies.
McMillian reportedly lives a few blocks from the location.
He is charged with burglary.
new york city, bronx, morris heights, robbery, surveillance video, new york news
- East Harlem investigators seeking clues in basement 25 min ago
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Brooklyn shooting leaves 4 boys wounded
- Mayor names Kathryn Garcia new head of sanitation 29 min ago
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Photos: Bus hits cars in Brooklyn
- LI hospital flooded with phone calls after insulin scare
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system deliberately disabled 58 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $400 million
- East Harlem investigators seeking clues in...
25 min ago