New York News
Woman critically injured in Bronx ambulance crash
Friday, May 31, 2013
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A 50-year old woman is in critical condition after a collision with an ambulance rushing to the hospital.It happened Thursday night in the Bronx. The ambulance was carrying two shooting victims when it and the woman's car crashed. Two paramedics also suffered minor injuries in the colllision. One of the gunshot victims died at the hospital, but the other is expected to survive.
(Copyright ©2013 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new york city, bronx, accident, new york news
- Newtown 911 calls released
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild Week 26 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Derailment survivor remembers sister who died 48 min ago
- Mayor-elect de Blasio names deputy mayor
- Moriches boat crash injures 3 fishermen
- Search for missing teenager in Linden, New Jersey
- Woman's body discovered in Rochelle Park
- 5-year old girl from East Harlem found 12 min ago
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Bad Dog: Sunny knocks over child at holiday party 47 min ago
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild Week
26 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos