New York News
Woman critically injured in Bronx ambulance crash
Friday, May 31, 2013
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A 50-year old woman is in critical condition after a collision with an ambulance rushing to the hospital.It happened Thursday night in the Bronx. The ambulance was carrying two shooting victims when it and the woman's car crashed. Two paramedics also suffered minor injuries in the colllision. One of the gunshot victims died at the hospital, but the other is expected to survive.
(Copyright ©2014 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new york city, bronx, accident, new york news
- New measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx 47 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2 2 min ago
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death
- Firefightes battling Bronx car fire find body inside 16 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 2 min ago
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns' 7 min ago
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom 59 min ago
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash...
2 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam...
2 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos