New York News
2 injured in Bronx house fire
Friday, May 31, 2013
WILLIAMSBRIDGE (WABC) -- Two people are hospitalized after a fire Friday morning in a three-story home in the Bronx.The fire broke out at 10:43 a.m. at 823 East 219th Street in the Williamsbridge section. The injured were taken to Jacobi Medical Center, where one person is in critical condition and the other is in serious condition. The fire was placed under control within a half hour. The cause is under investigation.
(Copyright ©2014 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new york city, bronx, williamsbridge, fire, new york news
- Mom 'steals' car - without even realizing it
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- N.J. woman charged with trying to kill her 3 children
- Firefighters rescue 80-year-old man from Bronx fire Wednesday...
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos