New York News
2 injured in Bronx house fire
Friday, May 31, 2013
WILLIAMSBRIDGE (WABC) -- Two people are hospitalized after a fire Friday morning in a three-story home in the Bronx.The fire broke out at 10:43 a.m. at 823 East 219th Street in the Williamsbridge section. The injured were taken to Jacobi Medical Center, where one person is in critical condition and the other is in serious condition. The fire was placed under control within a half hour. The cause is under investigation.
(Copyright ©2014 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new york city, bronx, williamsbridge, fire, new york news
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard 29 min ago
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' fame dies at 92
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying...
29 min ago
Eyewitness News Links