New York News
Valet services offered for bicycles at Barclays
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Valet parking is now available for your bicycle.
Members of the Brooklyn-based rock band "The National" were the first to drop off their bikes and helmets before their show at the Barclays Center Wednesday night.
Mayor Bloomberg, a big bike booster, was there to welcome them.
The free valet service is an attempt to encourage people to bike to events.
Meanwhile, the mayor's other bike initiative, CitiBike, announced it has exceeded 100,000 rides in its first 10 days.
new york city, bicycle, new york news
- Hospital warns of possible blood contamination 48 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says 24 min ago
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos