New York News
Valet services offered for bicycles at Barclays
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Valet parking is now available for your bicycle.
Members of the Brooklyn-based rock band "The National" were the first to drop off their bikes and helmets before their show at the Barclays Center Wednesday night.
Mayor Bloomberg, a big bike booster, was there to welcome them.
The free valet service is an attempt to encourage people to bike to events.
Meanwhile, the mayor's other bike initiative, CitiBike, announced it has exceeded 100,000 rides in its first 10 days.
new york city, bicycle, new york news
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly 35 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
- Search for suspects in Riverhead robbery and assault 1 min ago
- Robbery suspect in custody after Astoria manhunt
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk
- Magnitude-7.5 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Police identify suspect in Bronx subway exposure
- Alleged serial bank robber nabbed in Greenwich Village 32 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
35 min ago