New York News
Carjacking warning for luxury car owners in Brooklyn, Staten Island
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The NYPD has issued a carjacking warning for luxury car owners.
Police say there may be a carjacking ring targeting high-end vehicles in Brooklyn and Staten Island.
Seven were swiped last month, including one at a Sunoco in Graniteville.
Two were found in Newark while another was discovered in a shipping container heading to west Africa.
In a few cases, car owners were threatened with weapons.
There have been no reports of anyone being hurt.
new york city, brooklyn, staten island, carjacking, new york news
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park 12 min ago
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son 17 min ago
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Animal activists to protest outside Liam Neeson's home
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32