New York News
17-year old fatally stabbed in Brooklyn
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are searching for the suspect who stabbed a teenager to death on a Brooklyn street corner early Sunday morning.
At about 3:45 a.m., police responded to a 911 call of a person stabbed at the corner of Benson Avenue and 26 Avenue in Bensonhurst.
Officers found the victim with a stab wound to his torso.
EMS transported him to Coney Island Hospital, where he was pronounced dead on arrival.
The victim has been identified as 17-year old Kenny Chen of 26 Avenue in Brooklyn.
So far there have been no arrests.
new york city, brooklyn, gravesend, stabbing, new york news
- 9 hurt when NJ Transit bus, cab collide in Newark 33 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Photos: Bus, taxi collide in Newark
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach 21 min ago
- US-India relations chilled over diplomat arrest in NYC
- Rangel expected to announce run for 23rd term 39 min ago
- Jersey City boil water advisory in effect after main break 28 min ago
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
- Murder-suicide shooting at NJ nail salon
- Georgia winner of Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Most Fascinating People of 2013 revealed
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved...
21 min ago