New York News
17-year old fatally stabbed in Brooklyn
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are searching for the suspect who stabbed a teenager to death on a Brooklyn street corner early Sunday morning.
At about 3:45 a.m., police responded to a 911 call of a person stabbed at the corner of Benson Avenue and 26 Avenue in Bensonhurst.
Officers found the victim with a stab wound to his torso.
EMS transported him to Coney Island Hospital, where he was pronounced dead on arrival.
The victim has been identified as 17-year old Kenny Chen of 26 Avenue in Brooklyn.
So far there have been no arrests.
new york city, brooklyn, gravesend, stabbing, new york news
- Hospital warns of possible blood contamination 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos