New York News
Suspect arrested in mugging of 92-year old man in Manhattan
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A suspect is under arrest in the mugging of a 92-year old Jehovah's Witness Monday night in Manhattan.
Police say Francisco Flores is the man seen in surveillance video of the attack.
He allegedly followed the victim into his apartment on West 18th Street in Chelsea.
The elderly man was pushed to the ground and robbed of a bag containing a bible and a pair of glasses.
The fall left him with a broken hip.
Police say Flores lives two blocks from where the attack happened.
new york city, manhattan, arrest, mugging, new york news
- 3 critical after fire tears through Brooklyn home 19 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt 14 min ago
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Mink coat thieves caught on camera at NYC boutique 3 min ago
- Target data breach leaves customers angry, frustrated 8 min ago
- New York Army cadet accused of emailing child porn 16 min ago
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- Over 75 injured in London theatre roof collapse
- 4 injured, including child in Bronx fire
- String of carjackings in Elizabeth
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident