New York News
Future Marine fatally stabbed after fight in Queens
OZONE PARK (WABC) -- Eric Anderson has birthday balloons outside of his home, even though the mood is somber and heavy.
Today would have been Eric's son, Danthony McDonald's 20th birthday. McDonald dreamed of joining the Marines and serving his country, but now that dream will not happen.
"We have been robbed of a beautiful soul - he made his mother proud," Eric said.
On Friday night, McDonald was stabbed in the chest on Linden Boulevard in Ozone Park. Eyewitnesses say that McDonald was in a car with two friends when the suspect approached him.
A fight broke out between the two, and McDonald was stabbed.
No arrest has been made, but the police investigation is ongoing.
Eric Anderson tells Eyewitness News that his son's killer will be brought to justice.
new york city, ozone park, queens, stabbing, new york news
- FDNY divers search after report of 2 through ice 6 min ago
- Gunman dead in shooting at Colorado high school 52 min ago
- AccuWeather: Winter storm Saturday 52 min ago
- 7 On Your Side gets back $1-million dollars in 2013 10 min ago
- New York City issues snow alert 23 min ago
- Man in custody after incident at Chelsea school 29 min ago
- Baruch College student died from head injuries, coroner says
- Mom of Newtown victim recalls that painful day 15 min ago
- Police searching for missing Rider U student
- Newtown victims to be remembered Saturday
- Photos: Photos of the Newtown school shooting victims
- Kansas man arrested in car bomb plot at airport
- 2,500 Fordham University applicants misled by email 21 min ago
- Mega Millions rises to $425M for Friday drawing
- AccuWeather: Winter storm Saturday
52 min ago