New York News
Police investigate sexual assault at Queens spa
FLUSHING (WABC) -- Police are investigating a reported sexual assault at a spa in Queens, and they're hoping surveillance video will lead to an arrest.
Authorities say the suspect forced his way into the spa in Flushing and attacked a 46-year-old woman.
The incident happened on Union Street around 4:30 p.m. Saturday.
The victim was taken to the hospital for treatment.
The suspect is described as a white male in his 40s, standing 6-feet to 6-foot-4 and weighing about 220 pounds. He was last seen wearing a light blue T-shirt, shorts, sneakers and a baseball cap.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
new york city, flushing, queens, sex crime, sexual assault, new york news
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault 35 min ago
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- Photos: Boston Marathon: One year later
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- 3 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village...
35 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos