New York News
Police investigate sexual assault at Queens spa
FLUSHING (WABC) -- Police are investigating a reported sexual assault at a spa in Queens, and they're hoping surveillance video will lead to an arrest.
Authorities say the suspect forced his way into the spa in Flushing and attacked a 46-year-old woman.
The incident happened on Union Street around 4:30 p.m. Saturday.
The victim was taken to the hospital for treatment.
The suspect is described as a white male in his 40s, standing 6-feet to 6-foot-4 and weighing about 220 pounds. He was last seen wearing a light blue T-shirt, shorts, sneakers and a baseball cap.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
new york city, flushing, queens, sex crime, sexual assault, new york news
- East Harlem investigators seeking clues in basement 34 min ago
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mayor names Kathryn Garcia new head of sanitation 38 min ago
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Photos: Bus hits cars in Brooklyn
- Brooklyn shooting leaves 4 boys wounded
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit 13 min ago
- LI hospital flooded with phone calls after insulin scare
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system deliberately disabled
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $400 million
- East Harlem investigators seeking clues in...
34 min ago