New York News
Police investigate sexual assault at Queens spa
FLUSHING (WABC) -- Police are investigating a reported sexual assault at a spa in Queens, and they're hoping surveillance video will lead to an arrest.
Authorities say the suspect forced his way into the spa in Flushing and attacked a 46-year-old woman.
The incident happened on Union Street around 4:30 p.m. Saturday.
The victim was taken to the hospital for treatment.
The suspect is described as a white male in his 40s, standing 6-feet to 6-foot-4 and weighing about 220 pounds. He was last seen wearing a light blue T-shirt, shorts, sneakers and a baseball cap.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
new york city, flushing, queens, sex crime, sexual assault, new york news
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky 33 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold Wednesday, but warmup coming
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- 2 winning tickets sold in $636 million Mega Millions 17 min ago
- LI man to be arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults 37 min ago
- Multi-car pileup on Gowanus Expressway in Brooklyn 20 min ago
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- Family pushes for drug/alcohol testing after fatal accidents
- Short Hills Mall shooting: Funeral arrangements announced
- Anchorman 2 cast talks about much-anticipated sequel
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- Photos: Scared Santa
- Multi-car pileup on Gowanus Expressway in...
20 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos