New York News
Police hope tattoos will help identify body in Queens
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police have new clues about the badly decomposed body of a woman found in Queens.
Investigators are now hoping tattoos will help identify the woman.
She had a drawing of a green dragon or lizard on the upper left side of her chest.
The words 'Daddy Rock' were tattooed on her right thigh.
The body was found Friday night in the woods by the Van Wyck Expressway, near Kennedy Airport.
new york city, body found, queens, new york news
- Yonkers fire injures family of four
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: 4 injured in Yonkers fire
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year 7 min ago
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen 15 min ago
- Spring Valley police to announce arrest in Baby Angel case
- Residents warned to look out for black ice 50 min ago
- Avonte's mother continues search with new headquarters
- Local 7 line service resumes after signal problems 59 min ago
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Infant brought to NYC hospital by parents pronounced dead 34 min ago
- World leaders bow, pray at Nelson Mandela's casket
- Residents warned to look out for black ice
50 min ago