New York News
Woman injured, hair caught in subway station escalator
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A woman got her hair stuck in an escalator at the 125th Street subway station in Harlem.
It happened around 4 p.m. at 125th Street and Broadway.
The woman suffered some kind of medical issue and fell on the escalator and then her hair became caught.
The victim was taken to Harlem Hospital for head trauma.
Her condition is not yet known.
Subway service is not affected.
new york city, subway, harlem, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster 24 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
24 min ago