New York News
Woman injured, hair caught in subway station escalator
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A woman got her hair stuck in an escalator at the 125th Street subway station in Harlem.
It happened around 4 p.m. at 125th Street and Broadway.
The woman suffered some kind of medical issue and fell on the escalator and then her hair became caught.
The victim was taken to Harlem Hospital for head trauma.
Her condition is not yet known.
Subway service is not affected.
new york city, subway, harlem, new york news
- Mom 'steals' car - without even realizing it
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly 31 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- N.J. woman charged with trying to kill her 3 children
- Firefighters rescue 80-year-old man from Bronx fire Wednesday...
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster 3 min ago
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
31 min ago