New York News
Woman injured, hair caught in subway station escalator
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A woman got her hair stuck in an escalator at the 125th Street subway station in Harlem.
It happened around 4 p.m. at 125th Street and Broadway.
The woman suffered some kind of medical issue and fell on the escalator and then her hair became caught.
The victim was taken to Harlem Hospital for head trauma.
Her condition is not yet known.
Subway service is not affected.
new york city, subway, harlem, new york news
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police investigating double shooting in Brooklyn 20 min ago
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust 54 min ago
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey aims for 2014 return to Mets
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97