New York News
Woman injured, hair caught in subway station escalator
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A woman got her hair stuck in an escalator at the 125th Street subway station in Harlem.
It happened around 4 p.m. at 125th Street and Broadway.
The woman suffered some kind of medical issue and fell on the escalator and then her hair became caught.
The victim was taken to Harlem Hospital for head trauma.
Her condition is not yet known.
Subway service is not affected.
new york city, subway, harlem, new york news
- Newtown 911 calls released 27 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild Week 51 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Mayor-elect de Blasio names deputy mayor
- Moriches boat crash injures 3 fishermen
- Search for missing teenager in Linden, New Jersey
- Woman's body discovered in Rochelle Park 30 min ago
- Wake for one of high school sweethearts killed in crash
- 5-year old girl from East Harlem missing
- Prospect Park Zoo welcomes two new Zebus
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds 4 min ago
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild Week
51 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos