New York News
Woman injured, hair caught in subway station escalator
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A woman got her hair stuck in an escalator at the 125th Street subway station in Harlem.
It happened around 4 p.m. at 125th Street and Broadway.
The woman suffered some kind of medical issue and fell on the escalator and then her hair became caught.
The victim was taken to Harlem Hospital for head trauma.
Her condition is not yet known.
Subway service is not affected.
new york city, subway, harlem, new york news
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man arrested for arson in Water Mill fire
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park