New York News
Girl sexually abused in grocery store
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The NYPD is trying to track down a sexual predator who attacked a little girl inside a grocery store in Queens.
Police released a sketch of the man.
They say the man motioned for the girl to come over to him, kissed her on the cheek, and then sexually abused her inside a grocery store in Corona Tuesday.
The girl was able to get away.
She ran off and told her mother.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477).
new york city, corona, queens, child sex assault, new york news
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Guinness drops sponsorship of St. Patrick's Parade
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mahopac HS basketball coach resigns after racism allegations 55 min ago
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA tournament
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago 46 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos