New York News
Girl sexually abused in grocery store
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The NYPD is trying to track down a sexual predator who attacked a little girl inside a grocery store in Queens.
Police released a sketch of the man.
They say the man motioned for the girl to come over to him, kissed her on the cheek, and then sexually abused her inside a grocery store in Corona Tuesday.
The girl was able to get away.
She ran off and told her mother.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477).
new york city, corona, queens, child sex assault, new york news
- At least 1 dead, 15 hurt in East Harlem explosion 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live! 59 min ago
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: East Harlem explosion 13 min ago
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks
- Trial begins for New Jersey man accused of killing daughter
- NYC rape-murder cannibal conspiracy trial headed to jury
- New Jersey bank robber caught after forgetting keys
- Elderly jaywalker roughed up during arrest due in court
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- No winner: Mega Millions jackpot surges to $353 million
- Happy Birthday! Idea that spawned internet turns 25