New York News
Girl sexually abused in grocery store
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The NYPD is trying to track down a sexual predator who attacked a little girl inside a grocery store in Queens.
Police released a sketch of the man.
They say the man motioned for the girl to come over to him, kissed her on the cheek, and then sexually abused her inside a grocery store in Corona Tuesday.
The girl was able to get away.
She ran off and told her mother.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477).
new york city, corona, queens, child sex assault, new york news
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case 41 min ago
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots! 14 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion 6 min ago
- Yonkers family jumps from window to escape fire 29 min ago
- Photos: 4 injured in Yonkers fire
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
- Black ice warnings as bitter cold sets in 46 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot grows to $400 Million
- FDA pushes to get antibiotics out of meat
- LI pet store thief wanted for stealing puppy
- Interpreter at Mandela ceremony called a 'fake'
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion 10 min ago
- Black ice warnings as bitter cold sets in
46 min ago
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
14 min ago