New York News
2 incidents, 3 shot in Bedford-Stuyvesant
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The most recent shooting happened Friday night around 9:50 p.m. at 478 Jefferson Avenue.
A 25-year-old man was shot three times in the torso.
He was taken to Kings County Hospital in traumatic arrest.
Earlier Friday, two people were shot on Nostrand Avenue.
The victims are a man who was shot in the stomach, and a woman who was shot in the leg, according to police.
Both victims were taken to Kings County Hospital. The man is said to be in critical condition.
Witnesses say the shooting appears to be a drive-by, and one of the people hit might have been an innocent bystander.
The investigation continues as investigators try to determine who the victims are and why they were shot.
An Eyewitness says he heard several shots and then what sounded like a car skidding away.
One of the victims was laying against the wall, while the woman victim ran to a home to get some help.
The man and the woman were not walking together at the time of the shooting.
No arrests have been made in either incident.
new york city, bedford-stuyvesant, shooting, new york news
- Brooklyn police shooting leaves suspect wounded 25 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- De Blasio, Bratton join Sharpton at Mandela tribute
- Queens hit and run leaves pedestrian dead
- Man found fatally stabbed in Williamsburg
- Funeral held for NYPD traffic agent hit by truck
- Long Island Rail Road massacre, 20 years later
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- US vet, 85, back home after detained in North Korea
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks bombing anniversary
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary