New York News
2 incidents, 3 shot in Bedford-Stuyvesant
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The most recent shooting happened Friday night around 9:50 p.m. at 478 Jefferson Avenue.
A 25-year-old man was shot three times in the torso.
He was taken to Kings County Hospital in traumatic arrest.
Earlier Friday, two people were shot on Nostrand Avenue.
The victims are a man who was shot in the stomach, and a woman who was shot in the leg, according to police.
Both victims were taken to Kings County Hospital. The man is said to be in critical condition.
Witnesses say the shooting appears to be a drive-by, and one of the people hit might have been an innocent bystander.
The investigation continues as investigators try to determine who the victims are and why they were shot.
An Eyewitness says he heard several shots and then what sounded like a car skidding away.
One of the victims was laying against the wall, while the woman victim ran to a home to get some help.
The man and the woman were not walking together at the time of the shooting.
No arrests have been made in either incident.
new york city, bedford-stuyvesant, shooting, new york news
- Bible from East Harlem church found in debris
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for Malaysian jet widens
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks
- Sick patrons interrupt Broadway show performance 17 min ago
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Video: Manhattan clinches first NCAA bid in a decade 48 min ago
- Manhattan clinches first NCAA bid in a decade
48 min ago