New York News
2 incidents, 3 shot in Bedford-Stuyvesant
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The most recent shooting happened Friday night around 9:50 p.m. at 478 Jefferson Avenue.
A 25-year-old man was shot three times in the torso.
He was taken to Kings County Hospital in traumatic arrest.
Earlier Friday, two people were shot on Nostrand Avenue.
The victims are a man who was shot in the stomach, and a woman who was shot in the leg, according to police.
Both victims were taken to Kings County Hospital. The man is said to be in critical condition.
Witnesses say the shooting appears to be a drive-by, and one of the people hit might have been an innocent bystander.
The investigation continues as investigators try to determine who the victims are and why they were shot.
An Eyewitness says he heard several shots and then what sounded like a car skidding away.
One of the victims was laying against the wall, while the woman victim ran to a home to get some help.
The man and the woman were not walking together at the time of the shooting.
No arrests have been made in either incident.
new york city, bedford-stuyvesant, shooting, new york news
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction 57 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom 31 min ago
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college 31 min ago
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees tied up, Car parts stolen in Elizabeth
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
- Ferry captain arrested in South Korea after deadly accident
- Party shooting leaves Kean U. student injured
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines 21 min ago
- Search for suspects in Riverhead robbery and assault
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby...
57 min ago