New York News
2 incidents, 3 shot in Bedford-Stuyvesant
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The most recent shooting happened Friday night around 9:50 p.m. at 478 Jefferson Avenue.
A 25-year-old man was shot three times in the torso.
He was taken to Kings County Hospital in traumatic arrest.
Earlier Friday, two people were shot on Nostrand Avenue.
The victims are a man who was shot in the stomach, and a woman who was shot in the leg, according to police.
Both victims were taken to Kings County Hospital. The man is said to be in critical condition.
Witnesses say the shooting appears to be a drive-by, and one of the people hit might have been an innocent bystander.
The investigation continues as investigators try to determine who the victims are and why they were shot.
An Eyewitness says he heard several shots and then what sounded like a car skidding away.
One of the victims was laying against the wall, while the woman victim ran to a home to get some help.
The man and the woman were not walking together at the time of the shooting.
No arrests have been made in either incident.
new york city, bedford-stuyvesant, shooting, new york news
- Party shooting leaves Kean U. student injured 32 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
- Search for suspects in Riverhead robbery and assault
- Robbery suspect in custody after Astoria manhunt
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Police identify suspect in Bronx subway exposure
- Alleged serial bank robber nabbed in Greenwich Village