New York News
2 incidents, 3 shot in Bedford-Stuyvesant
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The most recent shooting happened Friday night around 9:50 p.m. at 478 Jefferson Avenue.
A 25-year-old man was shot three times in the torso.
He was taken to Kings County Hospital in traumatic arrest.
Earlier Friday, two people were shot on Nostrand Avenue.
The victims are a man who was shot in the stomach, and a woman who was shot in the leg, according to police.
Both victims were taken to Kings County Hospital. The man is said to be in critical condition.
Witnesses say the shooting appears to be a drive-by, and one of the people hit might have been an innocent bystander.
The investigation continues as investigators try to determine who the victims are and why they were shot.
An Eyewitness says he heard several shots and then what sounded like a car skidding away.
One of the victims was laying against the wall, while the woman victim ran to a home to get some help.
The man and the woman were not walking together at the time of the shooting.
No arrests have been made in either incident.
new york city, bedford-stuyvesant, shooting, new york news
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze to be laid to rest
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- Sketch released of suspect in Queens attempted luring
- Baby critical after DWI firefighter hits pregnant woman
- Man stiffs livery cab driver, punches him in the face
- Obama's warnings brushed aside by Russia's Vladimir Putin
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- $270 million up for grabs in Friday Mega Millions drawing
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos