New York News
Motorbike rider critically injured in hit and run
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A hit and run driver struck and critically injured a young man riding on a motorbike in the Bronx.
The 22-year-old man was struck at E. 174th Street and Clay Avenue in the Mt. Hope section just after 7 p.m. on Friday.
The victim was transported to St. Barnabas hospital in critical condition.
He was unconscious and had suffered head trauma.
new york city, bronx, hit and run accident, new york news
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday 5 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Baby it's cold outside!
- Charges expected in fraternity death 15 min ago
- Mega Millions hits $400M for Friday drawing 34 min ago
- 2,500 Fordham University applicants misled by email
- Search for hit and run driver in fatal crash
- LIRR, NJT ban booze ahead of Santacon
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Charges expected in fraternity death
15 min ago
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
5 min ago