New York News
Motorbike rider critically injured in hit and run
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A hit and run driver struck and critically injured a young man riding on a motorbike in the Bronx.
The 22-year-old man was struck at E. 174th Street and Clay Avenue in the Mt. Hope section just after 7 p.m. on Friday.
The victim was transported to St. Barnabas hospital in critical condition.
He was unconscious and had suffered head trauma.
new york city, bronx, hit and run accident, new york news
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking 25 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials 12 min ago
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- NASA astronauts begin urgent spacewalking repairs
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
25 min ago