New York News
Motorbike rider critically injured in hit and run
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A hit and run driver struck and critically injured a young man riding on a motorbike in the Bronx.
The 22-year-old man was struck at E. 174th Street and Clay Avenue in the Mt. Hope section just after 7 p.m. on Friday.
The victim was transported to St. Barnabas hospital in critical condition.
He was unconscious and had suffered head trauma.
new york city, bronx, hit and run accident, new york news
- NYPD officer charged with DWI after shooting partner
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Forest fire burning in NJ; Evacuations ordered
- Photos: Brush fire in Beachwood, New Jersey
- Yanks pitcher Michael Pineda suspended 10 games
- NYU investigating pro-Palestine 'eviction' fliers 15 min ago
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx high-rise
- Suspect charged with throwing Molotov Cocktail into deli 21 min ago
- 2 injured in elevator accident in Manhattan building
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green