New York News
Police search for missing elderly Queens man
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are seeking the public's help in finding a missing Queens man.
Authorities have issued an advisory for 77-year-old Ronald Ziemak.
Family members say he was last seen Tuesday around 2 p.m. after leaving Jamaica Hospital at 103rd Avenue and 92nd Street, a few blocks from his Ozone Park house.
He was being treated for a fall and does not have a wallet with him.
He is described as a white man, 5'4" tall, and weighing 170 pounds. He was last seen wearing a blue Mets windbreaker, blue jeans, white sneakers and a hat.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the police.
new york city, queens, jamaica, missing person, new york news
- 3 lanes blocked on GWB due to maintenance
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC
- Bipolar teen missing from Suffolk County
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- George Zimmerman will not face assault charges, prosecutors say
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen