New York News
Police search for missing elderly Queens man
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are seeking the public's help in finding a missing Queens man.
Authorities have issued an advisory for 77-year-old Ronald Ziemak.
Family members say he was last seen Tuesday around 2 p.m. after leaving Jamaica Hospital at 103rd Avenue and 92nd Street, a few blocks from his Ozone Park house.
He was being treated for a fall and does not have a wallet with him.
He is described as a white man, 5'4" tall, and weighing 170 pounds. He was last seen wearing a blue Mets windbreaker, blue jeans, white sneakers and a hat.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the police.
new york city, queens, jamaica, missing person, new york news
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination 49 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks
- Malaysian Airlines asks for help in hunt for missing plane
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Brothers plead guilty in Orthodox Jewish divorce scandal 53 min ago
- Store workers fight back during Bushwick robbery
- South Brunswick elderly couple robbed and scammed
- Good Samaritans rescue woman from burning car
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- LI hospital warns of possible blood...
49 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos