New York News
3 wounded in shooting in Brooklyn
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Three people are hospitalized after a shooting early Saturday morning in Brooklyn.
It happened at 2:05 a.m. in the foyer of a building at Nostrand Avenue and Rutland Road in the Prospect-Lefferts Gardens section.
One woman was shot in the back, and another woman was shot in the arm.
A man was also shot.
The victims were taken to Kings County Hospital.
There is no word yet on their conditions.
Police say it's not yet clear what led to the shootings, and there have been no arrests.
new york city, new york news
- Guinness drops St. Pat's Day parade sponsorship
- AccuWeather: Snow for some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Cop shoots pit bull in Bronx apartment building
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- Rubble cleared, East Harlem blast investigation ramps up
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Crimea parliament declares independence after vote
- Russian media warns of turning US into 'radioactive dust'
- Chris Brown kicked out of rehab, facing jail time
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $400 million
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon