New York News
Police searching for missing Bronx teenager
PARKCHESTER (WABC) -- A family in the Bronx is on a desperate search for a missing teen.
18-year old Diana Rivera was last seen at her home in the Parkchester section of the Bronx on Thursday afternoon.
Her family says she left a note reading 'I love you' before she disappeared.
Now her mother is spearheading the search to bring her only child back home.
"I miss my daughter. We're all worried, her grandmother's here, her uncles are here, her aunts are here. Everybody's waiting for her to come home," said Diana's mom.
The girl's family says she is epileptic and does not have her seizure medicine with her.
She was wearing blue jeans, a black shirt, and purple and white sneakers the last time she was seen.
If you have any information, you are asked to call 1-917-773-5816 or 1-347-449-3049.
new york city, bronx, missing person, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- New measure to make child care more affordable
- Liam Neeson to tour stables in NYC carriage horse debate
- Stage collapses at California high school; dozens hurt 28 min ago
- Viewpoint on WABC-TV
- Here and Now
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Up Close with Diana Williams