New York News
Truck driver accused on skipping out of $28,000 in tolls
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A Queens man was arrested Monday accused of having $28,000 in unpaid tolls on Port Authority crossings.
Port Authority Police Department officers took 34-year-old Marcus Tifa into custody this morning on the George Washington Bridge after he was spotted driving a tractor trailer with hidden license plates.
Tifa is charged with theft of services and tampering with public records.
new york city, port authority, george washington bridge, new york news
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler 12 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody 17 min ago
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Man retrieving item from tracks hit by subway train
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Animal activists protest outside Liam Neeson's home
- Another delayed GM recall detailed by new documents
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
12 min ago