New York News
Man shot and wounded in East Harlem
EAST HARLEM (WABC) -- Police are searching for a suspect after a man was shot on the street in East Harlem.
It happened around 4:30 a.m. Sunday on East 110th Street.
Police say the man was shot on the left side of the torso and taken to Harlem Hospital.
There is no word yet on his condition.
new york city, east harlem, shooting, new york news
- De Blasio, Bratton join Sharpton at Mandela tribute 33 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Queens hit and run leaves pedestrian dead 1 min ago
- Man found fatally stabbed in Williamsburg
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- Funeral held for NYPD traffic agent hit by truck 58 min ago
- Bethpage boaters missing in waters off Cape May
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Wintry blast moves through much of country, heads East
- US vet, 85, back home after detained in North Korea 16 min ago
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks bombing anniversary
- Queens hit and run leaves pedestrian dead
1 min ago