New York News
Man shot and wounded in East Harlem
EAST HARLEM (WABC) -- Police are searching for a suspect after a man was shot on the street in East Harlem.
It happened around 4:30 a.m. Sunday on East 110th Street.
Police say the man was shot on the left side of the torso and taken to Harlem Hospital.
There is no word yet on his condition.
new york city, east harlem, shooting, new york news
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Malaysia Airlines says plane went missing 46 min ago
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD 38 min ago
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos