New York News
1 teenager killed, 1 wounded in Brooklyn shooting
EAST NEW YORK (WABC) -- Just before 5 p.m. Sunday, EMS got a call for 2 males shot in the East New York Section of Brooklyn.
A 19-year-old male victim was taken to Brookdale Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The other victim, a 16-year-old male was shot in the leg. His injuries do not appear to be life threatening.
Police say the suspect, a man described as a black male wearing a ski mask rolled up in a tan or brown 4-door Ford Escort driven by a heavy-set black female.
The suspect exited the car, and shot the suspects. He then got back in the vehicle and drove away.
Police are still searching for the suspects.
new york city, shooting, east new york, brooklyn, new york news
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union
- Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies at 87
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Person of interest ID'd in Flatbush teen's shooting
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- New York political leader Basil Paterson dies at 87
- Central Park Conservancy wants horse carriages to stay
- Suspense builds for season finale of 'Scandal'