New York News
1 teenager killed, 1 wounded in Brooklyn shooting
EAST NEW YORK (WABC) -- Just before 5 p.m. Sunday, EMS got a call for 2 males shot in the East New York Section of Brooklyn.
A 19-year-old male victim was taken to Brookdale Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The other victim, a 16-year-old male was shot in the leg. His injuries do not appear to be life threatening.
Police say the suspect, a man described as a black male wearing a ski mask rolled up in a tan or brown 4-door Ford Escort driven by a heavy-set black female.
The suspect exited the car, and shot the suspects. He then got back in the vehicle and drove away.
Police are still searching for the suspects.
new york city, shooting, east new york, brooklyn, new york news
- Snowstorm moves into New York area
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos 39 min ago
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures 39 min ago
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures
- NJ Transit trains back on schedule after earlier delays
- Snow coming down in New York City 17 min ago
- New Jersey getting hit with another dose of snow 5 min ago
- Snow falling on Long Island
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela at memorial
- Woman beaten up, robbed on Harlem subway platform
- Driver killed in Queens after crashing into storefront 53 min ago
- Photos: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service
- Snow coming down in New York City
17 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos