New York News
1 teenager killed, 1 wounded in Brooklyn shooting
EAST NEW YORK (WABC) -- Just before 5 p.m. Sunday, EMS got a call for 2 males shot in the East New York Section of Brooklyn.
A 19-year-old male victim was taken to Brookdale Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The other victim, a 16-year-old male was shot in the leg. His injuries do not appear to be life threatening.
Police say the suspect, a man described as a black male wearing a ski mask rolled up in a tan or brown 4-door Ford Escort driven by a heavy-set black female.
The suspect exited the car, and shot the suspects. He then got back in the vehicle and drove away.
Police are still searching for the suspects.
new york city, shooting, east new york, brooklyn, new york news
- 2 killed in Queens motorcycle accident 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth 53 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Video: Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather 56 min ago
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather
56 min ago
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
53 min ago