New York News
1 teenager killed, 1 wounded in Brooklyn shooting
EAST NEW YORK (WABC) -- Just before 5 p.m. Sunday, EMS got a call for 2 males shot in the East New York Section of Brooklyn.
A 19-year-old male victim was taken to Brookdale Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The other victim, a 16-year-old male was shot in the leg. His injuries do not appear to be life threatening.
Police say the suspect, a man described as a black male wearing a ski mask rolled up in a tan or brown 4-door Ford Escort driven by a heavy-set black female.
The suspect exited the car, and shot the suspects. He then got back in the vehicle and drove away.
Police are still searching for the suspects.
new york city, shooting, east new york, brooklyn, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 57 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act