New York News
Teenager shot and killed on street in Bed-Stuy
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in Brooklyn are looking for two men they say shot and killed a teenager.
It happened early Saturday morning on Fulton Street in Bedford-Stuyvesant.
Police released surveillance footage of the two suspects running from the scene.
They're accused of shooting and killing 17-year old Kamau Chandler.
Police say the victim and his friends were walking on the street when they were approached from behind by the two suspects.
After the two groups began arguing, police say one of the suspects pulled a gun and shot Chandler in the head and chest.
He was pronounced dead on arrival at Interfaith Hospital.
The suspects are described as a black male in his 20's, thin with short hair, wearing an orange shirt with a dark strip on it, and a black male, 6'2" tall wearing a navy blue cut off hoody.
Anyone with information is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
new york city, brooklyn, bedford-stuyvesant, shooting, new york news
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged 16 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives 3 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles 16 min ago
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel 37 min ago
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Video: Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS 2 min ago
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- Third grader killed in accident, truck...
16 min ago
- Car dealer charged after selling...
16 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
3 min ago
- Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS
2 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos