New York News
Woman hit by tree branch in East Harlem
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A woman playing basketball was injured after being hit by a large tree branch in East Harlem.
The woman was playing in the park at the Metro North Houses, a housing development in East Harlem, when she was hit by the large branch.
The park is near 102nd Street and 1st Avenue.
The woman was taken to NY Presbyterian Cornell in stable condition.
It happened at around 8 p.m. on Monday.
No one else was injured.
The area around the branch was cordoned off so the branch could be removed.
new york city, east harlem, new york news
- 4 people shot in Brooklyn
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Sunday snow storm
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Surveillance from East Harlem buildings near explosion
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Sketches released of suspects wanted in lurings
- Bus driver suffers medical emergency, 2 injured
- ESPN: Phil Jackson signs with Knicks
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of collapsing
- Photos: Several vehicles on fire in New Jersey