New York News
Girl killed by tractor-trailer on Upper East Side
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A teenage girl was struck and killed by a tractor-trailer Wednesday night on the Upper East Side.
16-year old Renee Thompson of the Bronx was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police say the 19-wheel tractor trailer was turning into Third Avenue from East 60th Street when it struck the girl as she was crossing the avenue.
No charges were filed against the driver.
new york city, upper east side, accident, new york news
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos released of man wanted for harassing teen Muslim girl
- NYPD to end Muslim surveillance program
- MLB marks 67th anniversary of Jackie Robinson debut
- Miley Cyrus skips concert, is hospitalized
- Boston marks 1 year since deadly Marathon bombings
- Dog saved from burning home in Brooklyn by FDNY
- 13-year-old bystander shot in head in Brooklyn
- Baby found in Victoria's Secret bag died of asphyxia
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos