New York News
Man stabbed in Chelsea
NEW YORK (WABC) -- In Manhattan, police are investigating a stabbing on West 20th Street in Chelsea Saturday afternoon.
Police say a 50-year-old man was taken to Bellevue Hospital.
There's no word on his condition, and investigators are releasing few other details at this time.
new york city, chelsea, stabbing, new york news
- Malaysia Airlines says plane went missing 17 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos