New York News
Pedestrian killed by motorcycle on Queens Boulevard
SUNNYSIDE (WABC) -- A pedestrian was killed after being struck by a motorcycle early Sunday morning in Sunnyside, Queens.
Police say a 33-year old motorcycle rider was heading eastbound on Queens Boulevard at about 4 a.m. when he hit the pedestrian, who was attempting to cross the street northbound on 44th Street.
The victim, a 50-year old man, was pronounced dead at the scene.
His identity has not yet been released.
The motorcycle driver was taken to Elmhurst Hospital, where he is listed in critical condition.
The accident is under investigation.
new york city, queens, accident, new york news
- Americans on board missing flight ID'd
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey still predicting 2014 role
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014