New York News
Police search for missing Brooklyn teenager
BUSHWICK (WABC) -- Police are conducting an intense search for a missing teenager from Bushwick, Brooklyn.
14-year old Zaire Young was last seen Saturday morning at 6 a.m. in front of his home at 38 Cornelia Street.
Friends and family have put up posters of the missing teen throughout the neighborhood.
Zaire is described as being 5'3" tall, weighing 100 lbs., with a thin build.
He was last seen wearing a gray t-shirt, black sweatpants and black sneakers.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477). The public can also submit tips by logging onto the Crime Stoppers website at http://WWW.NYPDCRIMESTOPPERS.COM or by texting their tips to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter TIP577.
All calls are strictly confidential.
new york city, brooklyn, bushwick, missing children, new york news
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports
- UWS street to be renamed after 4-year-old Ariel Russo
- Success Academy parents to sue in charter school fight 39 min ago
- Obama to meet with Ukraine prime minister Wednesday 23 min ago
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies 1 min ago
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos