New York News
New York City firefighter accused of strangling, harassing wife
QUEENS (WABC) -- A New York City firefighter is under arrest, facing charges in an apparent domestic dispute with his wife.
Police say the FDNY's Steven Clarke was taken into custody just after 1:30 a.m. Monday.
Authorities responded to the Queens home after receving a 911 call. The 39-year-old Clarke was off duty at the time.
He is charged with second-degree strangulation and second-degree harassment.
His wife was listed in stable condition.
new york city, queens, firefighters, fdny, new york news
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx 42 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- President Obama says 2013 hasn't been so bad 30 min ago
- Teen dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- LI nativity theft being investagated as hate crime
- Bloomberg rides 7 train to station he helped build 44 min ago
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- 9-year-old bowler in Florida tosses perfect 300
- Photos: Staten Island quintuplets through the years
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos