New York News
Staten Island camp counselor accused of child sex assault
STATEN ISLAND (WABC) -- A camp counselor on Staten Island has been charged with sexually assaulting a 10 year old girl on a bus.
Endrick Torres, 33, works with a traveling camp called Big Bird's Playhouse on Staten Island, according to sources.
Torres is accusing of sexually assaulting the girl while the campers were on a field trip on Tuesday, August 13.
The 10-year-old victim reported what happened to her mother after returning home. Her mom called police.
Torres was arrested on child sex assault charges on Wednesday and released on $15,000 bond. He is due back in court next week.
new york city, staten island, child sex assault, arrest, crime, new york news
- 4 injured, including child in Bronx fire 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Secret Sales: Last minute holiday gifts
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- Over 75 injured in London theatre roof collapse 56 min ago
- Bus accident on Route 3 in Clifton
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos