New York News
Staten Island camp counselor accused of child sex assault
STATEN ISLAND (WABC) -- A camp counselor on Staten Island has been charged with sexually assaulting a 10 year old girl on a bus.
Endrick Torres, 33, works with a traveling camp called Big Bird's Playhouse on Staten Island, according to sources.
Torres is accusing of sexually assaulting the girl while the campers were on a field trip on Tuesday, August 13.
The 10-year-old victim reported what happened to her mother after returning home. Her mom called police.
Torres was arrested on child sex assault charges on Wednesday and released on $15,000 bond. He is due back in court next week.
new york city, staten island, child sex assault, arrest, crime, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act