New York News
Staten Island camp counselor accused of child sex assault
STATEN ISLAND (WABC) -- A camp counselor on Staten Island has been charged with sexually assaulting a 10 year old girl on a bus.
Endrick Torres, 33, works with a traveling camp called Big Bird's Playhouse on Staten Island, according to sources.
Torres is accusing of sexually assaulting the girl while the campers were on a field trip on Tuesday, August 13.
The 10-year-old victim reported what happened to her mother after returning home. Her mom called police.
Torres was arrested on child sex assault charges on Wednesday and released on $15,000 bond. He is due back in court next week.
new york city, staten island, child sex assault, arrest, crime, new york news
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday 3 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges coming in death of Baruch College student, prosecutor...
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Barrios-Paoli tapped to head health and human services
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar 18 min ago
- Fire burns through house in New Brunswick
- Photos: New Brunswick, New Jersey house fire
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral 26 min ago
- Mandela interpreter says he was hallucinating
- George Bush writes letter to Alabama kicker after big loss
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
3 min ago