New York News
Staten Island camp counselor accused of child sex assault
STATEN ISLAND (WABC) -- A camp counselor on Staten Island has been charged with sexually assaulting a 10 year old girl on a bus.
Endrick Torres, 33, works with a traveling camp called Big Bird's Playhouse on Staten Island, according to sources.
Torres is accusing of sexually assaulting the girl while the campers were on a field trip on Tuesday, August 13.
The 10-year-old victim reported what happened to her mother after returning home. Her mom called police.
Torres was arrested on child sex assault charges on Wednesday and released on $15,000 bond. He is due back in court next week.
new york city, staten island, child sex assault, arrest, crime, new york news
- 4 people shot in Brooklyn
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Sunday snow storm
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Surveillance from East Harlem buildings near explosion
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Sketches released of suspects wanted in lurings
- Bus driver suffers medical emergency, 2 injured
- ESPN: Phil Jackson signs with Knicks
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of collapsing
- Photos: Several vehicles on fire in New Jersey