New York News
SUV smashes into storefront in Flushing, Queens
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Emergency crews are on the scene of an accident in which a car crashed into a building in Queens early Friday.
The accident happened on 162nd Street between 43th and 45th avenues in Flushing around 6:15 a.m.
The out-of-control vehicle, a black SUV, hopped the curb and smashed through a storefront.
The car suffered extensive damage, and debris from the store littered the sidewalk.
Thankfully, no injuries were reported either in the building or the SUV.
Inspectors from the Department of Buildings were headed to the scene to check the building's stability.
new york city, flushing, queens, accident, new york news
- Suspect identified in attempted baby abduction 28 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Employees tied up, Car parts stolen in Elizabeth 1 min ago
- Party shooting leaves Kean U. student injured
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
- Search for suspects in Riverhead robbery and assault
- Robbery suspect in custody after Astoria manhunt
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Alleged serial bank robber nabbed in Greenwich Village
- Suspect identified in attempted baby...
28 min ago