New York News
SUV smashes into storefront in Flushing, Queens
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Emergency crews are on the scene of an accident in which a car crashed into a building in Queens early Friday.
The accident happened on 162nd Street between 43th and 45th avenues in Flushing around 6:15 a.m.
The out-of-control vehicle, a black SUV, hopped the curb and smashed through a storefront.
The car suffered extensive damage, and debris from the store littered the sidewalk.
Thankfully, no injuries were reported either in the building or the SUV.
Inspectors from the Department of Buildings were headed to the scene to check the building's stability.
new york city, flushing, queens, accident, new york news
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Malaysia Airlines says plane went missing 41 min ago
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD 33 min ago
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos