New York News
Boy riding bike struck by MTA bus in Brooklyn
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An 11-year-old boy was seriously hurt after when he was hit by an MTA bus in Brooklyn.
The incident happened at the intersection of Crescent Street and Welden Street in Cypress Hills about 5:15 p.m. Sunday.
The boy, who was riding his bide at the time, was rushed to Brookdale Hospital. He is listed in serious condition at New York Presbyterian Columbia Hospital, and he is expected to survive.
He was identified as Syncire Nickens.
Police did not file any charges, and no criminality is suspected.
new york city, brooklyn, cypress hills, bus accident, new york news
- Bus accident on Route 3 in Clifton 17 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- 10 hurt when NJ Transit bus, cab collide in Newark
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Photos: Bus, taxi collide in Newark
- Annual 'Pokey,' 'Schleppie' awards for MTA bus service
- Rangel announces run for 23rd term
- Jersey City main breaks; boil water advisory in effect
- Screw Magazine publisher Al Goldstein dies at 77
- Georgia winner of Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos