New York News
Another sex abuse allegation against camp counselor
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Another alleged victim has come forward in the case of a camp counselor on Staten Island accused of sexually abusing a little girl.
33-year-old Endrick Torres, a counselor at Big Bird's Playhouse in Bulls Head, is facing new charges.
According to a law enforcement source, a second girl claims Torres sexually assaulted her several times on field trips.
Torres was already arrested for allegedly abusing a 10-year-old girl on a school bus.
Torres is due in court on August 30th. Bail is set at $35,000.
new york city, child sex assault, staten island, new york news
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center 53 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island 6 min ago
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says 13 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos