New York News
Another sex abuse allegation against camp counselor
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Another alleged victim has come forward in the case of a camp counselor on Staten Island accused of sexually abusing a little girl.
33-year-old Endrick Torres, a counselor at Big Bird's Playhouse in Bulls Head, is facing new charges.
According to a law enforcement source, a second girl claims Torres sexually assaulted her several times on field trips.
Torres was already arrested for allegedly abusing a 10-year-old girl on a school bus.
Torres is due in court on August 30th. Bail is set at $35,000.
new york city, child sex assault, staten island, new york news
- Yonkers fire injures family of four 24 min ago
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Spring Valley police to announce arrest in Baby Angel case
- Residents warned to look out for black ice
- Avonte's mother continues search with new headquarters
- Local 7 line service resumes after signal problems 3 min ago
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Man struck and killed by car on LIE
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of Year 1 min ago
- World leaders bow, pray at Nelson Mandela's casket 32 min ago
- Photos: 4 injured in Yonkers fire
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures