New York News
Man shot in Queens, drives to gas station for help
LONG ISLAND CITY (WABC) -- Police are investigating after a man who was shot went to a gas station in Queens for help early Tuesday.
The wounded man, in his 20s, went to the BP Gas Station at Van Dam Street and Hunters Point Avenue in Long Island City just before 3:30 a.m.
According to the clerk, the victim walked into the store covered in blood. The clerk called 911.
He was taken to Elmhurst Hospital in unknown condition, suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.
No arrests were made, and the shooting is under investigation.
new york city, queens, long island city, shooting, new york news
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Video: Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos