New York News
6 hurt in violent 2-car crash on Grand Central Parkway Service Road
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Six people were injured in a horrific two-car accident in Queens Monday night.
The crash happened at 9:41 p.m. on the Grand Central Parkway Service Road near 168th Street in Hillcrest.
The force of the collision was so violent that one of the cars lost its roof.
Three people were taken to Jamaica Hospital and three others to New York Hospital Queens.
There is no word on their conditions.
Police are still figuring out what caused the crash, and the investigation is ongoing.
new york city, queens, accident, new york news
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold 27 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 6 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
27 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos