New York News
6 hurt in violent 2-car crash on Grand Central Parkway Service Road
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Six people were injured in a horrific two-car accident in Queens Monday night.
The crash happened at 9:41 p.m. on the Grand Central Parkway Service Road near 168th Street in Hillcrest.
The force of the collision was so violent that one of the cars lost its roof.
Three people were taken to Jamaica Hospital and three others to New York Hospital Queens.
There is no word on their conditions.
Police are still figuring out what caused the crash, and the investigation is ongoing.
new york city, queens, accident, new york news
- Possible 'knockout' attack victim speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters sent to wrong location in Jersey City fire
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- 2 firefighters injured in Bronx bodega fire
- Search for owner of severely malnourished dog
- Cardinal Dolan supports universal pre-k
- Cars burglarized at gyms in Wyckoff and Ridgewood
- Man speaks about shooting would-be burglar
- FDNY battery giveaway for smoke, CO detectors
- Photos: Mariano Rivera's career in pictures
- Spinning class and karaoke all in one
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos