New York News
Police search for rapist who attacked woman with taser in Queens
FOREST PARK (WABC) -- Authorities have released a sketch of the man who attacked a 69-year old woman with a taser, then pushed her to the ground and raped her.
The attack happened Monday afternoon in Forest Park, Queens.
The victim was treated and released from Queens General Hospital.
Police investigating whether the assault is linked to a similar attack at the same park in March.
The suspect is described as a white male, 30-40, 5'9"-5'10", with light brown hair, clean shaven, wearing a black t-shirt and black sweat pants.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
new york city, queens, sexual assault, new york news
- Autistic boy missing in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 2 dead after wreck on Southern State
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Judge threatens to duct tape defendant's mouth in murder trial
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees terrorized; car parts stolen in Elizabeth store
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen