New York News
Police search for rapist who attacked woman with taser in Queens
FOREST PARK (WABC) -- Authorities have released a sketch of the man who attacked a 69-year old woman with a taser, then pushed her to the ground and raped her.
The attack happened Monday afternoon in Forest Park, Queens.
The victim was treated and released from Queens General Hospital.
Police investigating whether the assault is linked to a similar attack at the same park in March.
The suspect is described as a white male, 30-40, 5'9"-5'10", with light brown hair, clean shaven, wearing a black t-shirt and black sweat pants.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
new york city, queens, sexual assault, new york news
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder 50 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos released of man wanted for harassing teen Muslim girl
- NYPD to end Muslim surveillance program
- MLB marks 67th anniversary of Jackie Robinson debut
- Miley Cyrus skips concert, is hospitalized
- Boston marks 1 year since deadly Marathon bombings
- Dog saved from burning home in Brooklyn by FDNY
- 13-year-old bystander shot in head in Brooklyn
- Baby found in Victoria's Secret bag died of asphyxia 26 min ago
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
50 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos