New York News
Police search for rapist who attacked woman with taser in Queens
FOREST PARK (WABC) -- Authorities have released a sketch of the man who attacked a 69-year old woman with a taser, then pushed her to the ground and raped her.
The attack happened Monday afternoon in Forest Park, Queens.
The victim was treated and released from Queens General Hospital.
Police investigating whether the assault is linked to a similar attack at the same park in March.
The suspect is described as a white male, 30-40, 5'9"-5'10", with light brown hair, clean shaven, wearing a black t-shirt and black sweat pants.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
new york city, queens, sexual assault, new york news
- House fire in New Brunswick 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold 14 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- George Washington Bridge reopens for morning commute 27 min ago
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC
- Bipolar teen missing from Suffolk County
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- George Zimmerman will not face assault charges, prosecutors say
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
- George Washington Bridge reopens for...
27 min ago
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
14 min ago