New York News
Suspect accused of choking women, trying to smell their feet
BRONX (WABC) -- Police in the Bronx have arrested a man in a string of disturbing attacks.
Police believe 28-year old Calvin Presinal is responsible for at least three attacks on women.
They say he was caught on surveillance cameras last week after two attacks in less than 20 minutes.
All three victims were choked unconscious, then assaulted.
The first attack happened at 1:10 a.m. on Sedgwick and Bailey avenues in University Heights.
After choking the 18-year-old victim and forcing her to the ground, police say he removed the woman's shoes and began to smell her feet. He fled the scene as the woman struggled to stand.
The second incident happened around 1:30 a.m. on Park View Place near Lehman College.
Police say the man grabbed the 24-year-old victim by the neck and tried to open her pants. He fled when the woman resisted.
nyc news, bronx news, sexual assault, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 39 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx 56 min ago
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act