New York News
Suspect accused of choking women, trying to smell their feet
BRONX (WABC) -- Police in the Bronx have arrested a man in a string of disturbing attacks.
Police believe 28-year old Calvin Presinal is responsible for at least three attacks on women.
They say he was caught on surveillance cameras last week after two attacks in less than 20 minutes.
All three victims were choked unconscious, then assaulted.
The first attack happened at 1:10 a.m. on Sedgwick and Bailey avenues in University Heights.
After choking the 18-year-old victim and forcing her to the ground, police say he removed the woman's shoes and began to smell her feet. He fled the scene as the woman struggled to stand.
The second incident happened around 1:30 a.m. on Park View Place near Lehman College.
Police say the man grabbed the 24-year-old victim by the neck and tried to open her pants. He fled when the woman resisted.
nyc news, bronx news, sexual assault, new york news
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers
- Train derail victim's brother speaks out about her death
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case
- abcnews: North Korea Deports US War Vet Merrill Newman
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- 'Tips for Jesus' man leaves tips worth thousands
- Beltran, Yankees agree at $45M, 3 years
- Secret Sales: Diamonds, pretzels and iPhone cases