New York News
Movie shoot explosion planned in Brooklyn Thursday
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- Hollywood will turn a fast food stop into a fiery crime scene in south Brooklyn Thursday.
A movie shoot will take over the former Burger King on Knapp Street near Avenue X in Sheepshead Bay.
Between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m., stunt crews will blow up a car in the parking lot two times.
FDNY and NYPD officers will be on site.
On Tuesday, a film production set off an large fireball at the Great Kills Swim Club on Staten Island.
The film is Cymbeline, a modern-day adaptation of the William Shakespeare classic, starring Ethan Hawke, Mila Jovavich and Ed Harris.
new york city, brooklyn, new york news
- South Plainfield High School on lockdown 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos 46 min ago
- Queens third grader fatally struck by truck 6 min ago
- Teen dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire 20 min ago
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- LI nativity theft being investagated as hate crime
- Target data breach leaves customers angry, frustrated
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- Friday marks Walcott's last day while schools in session
- 9-year-old bowler in Florida tosses perfect 300
- Photos: Staten Island quintuplets through the years