New York News
Movie shoot explosion planned in Brooklyn Thursday
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- Hollywood will turn a fast food stop into a fiery crime scene in south Brooklyn Thursday.
A movie shoot will take over the former Burger King on Knapp Street near Avenue X in Sheepshead Bay.
Between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m., stunt crews will blow up a car in the parking lot two times.
FDNY and NYPD officers will be on site.
On Tuesday, a film production set off an large fireball at the Great Kills Swim Club on Staten Island.
The film is Cymbeline, a modern-day adaptation of the William Shakespeare classic, starring Ethan Hawke, Mila Jovavich and Ed Harris.
new york city, brooklyn, new york news
- Hospital warns of possible blood contamination 25 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way 8 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- South Brunswick elderly couple robbed and scammed 20 min ago
- Store workers fight back during Bushwick robbery 23 min ago
- Fort Lee students to make up snow days
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Ferry service to resume between Haverstraw, Ossining 48 min ago
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building 43 min ago
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Hospital warns of possible blood...
25 min ago
- Store workers fight back during Bushwick...
23 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
8 min ago
- South Brunswick elderly couple robbed and...
20 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos