New York News
Movie shoot explosion planned in Brooklyn Thursday
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- Hollywood will turn a fast food stop into a fiery crime scene in south Brooklyn Thursday.
A movie shoot will take over the former Burger King on Knapp Street near Avenue X in Sheepshead Bay.
Between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m., stunt crews will blow up a car in the parking lot two times.
FDNY and NYPD officers will be on site.
On Tuesday, a film production set off an large fireball at the Great Kills Swim Club on Staten Island.
The film is Cymbeline, a modern-day adaptation of the William Shakespeare classic, starring Ethan Hawke, Mila Jovavich and Ed Harris.
new york city, brooklyn, new york news
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey still predicting 2014 role
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97 52 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
3 min ago