New York News
Necklace stolen off 3-year-old girl's neck in Queens
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are searching for the man who ripped a gold necklace and charm right off the neck of a 3-year-old girl in Queens.
It happened last Friday at 1:47 p.m. inside a McDonalds on 82 Street in Elmhurst.
The girl and her mother were walking up the stairs when the man followed them, and then took the chain from her neck.
The suspect then ran away. No one was injured.
The suspect is described as approximately 40 years old, balding, and wearing a grey button down shirt and blue jeans.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
nyc news, theft, robbery, elmhurst, queens news, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 14 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- New measure to make child care more affordable
- Liam Neeson to tour stables in NYC carriage horse debate
- Stage collapses at California high school; dozens hurt 45 min ago
- Viewpoint on WABC-TV
- Here and Now
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Up Close with Diana Williams