New York News
Missing 8-year-old Manhattan boy found safe
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police searching for a young boy who went missing in Manhattan Monday say he has been found in good condition.
Authorities found 8-year-old Zhaundu Bradley hours after his parents reported him missing from their apartment building in Gramercy Park.
It is not known where the 4-foot-9, 95-pound boy was found, or under what circumstances he ended up there.
Officials would only say that he was found safe.
nyc news, new york news
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking 11 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- NASA astronauts begin urgent spacewalking repairs 20 min ago
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
11 min ago