New York News
Bronx woman found beaten and slashed in apartment
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A 66 year old woman was discovered beaten and slashed inside her Bronx apartment.
The victim's daughter found her inside her Arthur Avenue apartment at around 4 p.m. Monday afternoon.
The woman had lacerations to her neck and trauma to her head, and likely had skull fractures.
She was rushed to St. Barnabas Hospital, where she is in critical but stable condition.
Investigators believe she likely fought back against her attacker.
There were no signs of forced entry and so far there have been no arrests.
nyc news, bronx news, assault, new york news
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard 50 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower 35 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania 49 min ago
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard 43 min ago
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239...
50 min ago
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in...
49 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
35 min ago
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
43 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos